Friday 27 April 2012

Model co lip duo & freebies for you (aus only)




I was purging my make up drawer when I came across this model co's "the ultimate lip duo essentials" which is basically a lipstick on one end and gloss on the other. It was a freebie with a magazine, thought I might as well give it a shot because I love the novelty factor. The colour was so natural on me that I couldn't let this one go. 





I actually didn't know about model co and thought it was another cheap, generic beauty brand that magazines give away to clear old stock. After liking the smooth formula and natural colours, I decided to research more. 
Model Co is actually the innovation of a Sydney make up artist and their cult product is their fibre lash mascara. Something I might have to pick up one day.

Anyway, you can see the colour (kitty lipstick/lychee gloss) and texture for youself, below:

lipstick only

lipstick with gloss over

The duo lasted about an hour and a bit on me. The lipstick has a subtle scent that reminds me of jelly crystals. You won't notice the smell on though. The side of the duo has a handy little mirror for quick check ups.

You can purchase Model Co products online or in store. National and international stockists list here.
**I'm not too sure about the pricing since I got mine as a freebie but it might range from $40 - 50 since their 3 x lip duo set online is $120 and unfortunately sold out for now. Try in store.

MODEL CO SPECIALS (Aus only)

  • Freebies (no purchase required): Model Co in collaboration with Cosmo are celebrating Model Co's 10th birthday with a month worth of free goodies and online vouchers here
  • This month's issue of Cleo magazine contains a Model Co mascara freebie.
  • Buyinvite is having a bargain sale of ModelCo products starting at $3 till 30th April. You can join here for free if you aren't a member of Buyinvite yet. 



2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I have a free eyeliner on the way because of you :)

    BTW I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award!
    http://passionforpolish.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can't wait for my eyeliner too! thanks for the nomination.

      Delete