Saturday 7 July 2012

Nail chronicles.

My nail polish obsession is still going strong. Just haven't had time to post about each one but here's my fortnightly nails iphone captures over the last two months.

 
6.5.12 || special new beginnings for me this day. Celebrated with ozotic 606
17.5.12|| Keeping it cool with tonymoly TR11



These captures were for two of my good friends' engagement parties. Love is definitely in the air!

26.5.12|| Fun bird themed party so I went for essie lilacism with a top coat of opi nicole's rainbow in the s-kylie
16.6.12|| Next was a blue themed love affair and I kept to the rules with essence - hard to resist and blue addicted to top. 

till next time, 
xoxo
nana love~

2 comments:

  1. That nail polish from the 26/5 is so pretty! I love nail polishes with glitter!

    Just wanted to stop by and say you have a nice blog! Stumbled upon it from browsing soompi forums!

    Kay.
    http://www.banini-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete